Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Work life.. Welcome to the real world.. It Sucks..

6:15 AM - I wake up..
6:30 AM - I get out of my bed and start getting ready for office..
7:30/7:45 AM - I leave my room to catch the 7:50 bus to my office..
8:15/8:25 AM - I reach office.. Head for food court for breakfast..
8:45/9:00 AM - I complete my breakfast and reach my cubicle..
9:05 AM-12:30 PM - Check mails.. Mostly spams.. I hate when people send spams.. I mean dont they get it that this is a spam.. I only like those "Gud mrng" mails send by someone who really means 'em.. This takes around half an hour.. Then I get back to my work.. Firstly finish some pending work and then start new ones.. Mostly the work is like some functional guy had some problem with the functionality and has asked the developer to fix it.. He is not ready to listen to the developer's reason for doing so and asks him to so some stupid changes.. In the meantime I chat with some of my friends (special ones)..
12:30-2:00 PM - I head for the food court again for lunch.. You get the same kind of food everyday.. Taste wise its not good.. But I gotta manage.. Have some talk with colleagues.. Topic of discussions are the usual ones.. Like Stock market, or onsite opportunities, or some new hot chick, new crushes and more nonsense topics which I cant think of too.. Well I cant blame them coz my company itself says that its sole aim is to thicken its wallets (profits).. They dont work to provide something which is gonna make life easier for others or which is gonna benefit others.. Ultimately thats what they do but the motive is different.. Anyways screw them..
2:00-6:00 PM - More work then agian more work.. You work ur ass off for the whole day and ur PM gives u a WTF-is-this look.. Screw him too..
6:30 PM - I work some more till now and decide fuck-it.. U are done for the day..
7:30 PM - I reach my room.. Exhausted.. Take some rest.. Cook something.. Try to call the one who has stolen my heart.. But she dint pick up (maybe she is busy with something).. Then call up my best friend.. Talk with her for like 2 hrs..
12:00 midnight - Go to sleep..

Next day:
6:15 AM - I wake up..
6:30 AM - I get out of my bed and start getting ready for office..

and so on..

Bottom line - "Total frustration at work" which is relieved when I talk to my friends..

Job life SUCKS BIG FUCKING TIME..

No comments: