I am pretty sure God hates me.. Not a single thing has happened in my life for which I can feel proud.. People around me know everything about what they do and I guess I am the only person who is clueless about his life..
Yesterday I screwed up one important work.. I mean here is the truth which I came to know about me lately.. Initially people think that 'Hey this person seems to be sharp minded'.. I too used to think about me the same way a few years ago.. But as time passed I realised that there cant a bigger loser than me in this whole damn world.. There is no small work which I have done perfectly.. My standards arent too higher either.. But still atleast a guy of my age can and shud do simple things which I am not able to..
Well as of now I am working for the most respected company of India.. A gr8 opportunity.. My colleagues know the work and learn them quickly.. My PM thought that I am quite good at my work.. But nopes.. I let thme down also.. I mean it has become like a habit that I screw up everything which comes my way.. Most probably I am going to be fired from my job.. Atleast thats what I would have done..
Yeah.. I dont believe in God.. I guess people are either smart or dumb.. nothing average.. I belong to the second category..
I feel like a loser most of the times.. My friends tell me thats not the case.. But if something happens to u most of the times then it is true..
I dont think I am going to blog for a few days..
Be happy guys..
SMILE..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment