I dont think many peole visit my blog.. Rather checking out the number of comments I have got, which by the way is ZERO, I guess only Im the person visits my blog.. Anyways then Thanks to me..
Well i was thinking what is there in rock music that so many of us r crazy bout it.. Well i also hip-hop.. But rock is different.. U feel free when u listen to rock, specially when u r listening to Pink Floyd or Doors or Neil Young.. New bands like Linkin Park, Green day and few others are good but they have changed the meaning of rock.. I mean u dont get to listen to music like that of Jim Morisson anymore.. Jim was more of a poet than rock star..
Anyways please (PLEASE) drop in some comments if u are crazy bout rock music..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment