Before u read further lemme tell u that I have no idea what is love.. Now read on..
Last Sunday I saw this cool movie "Jaane tu ya jaane na".. Story of 2 friends who r with each other for like 5 yrs but dont know that they love each other.. And at the end they realise that they r perfect for each other..
Things that I liked:
- Title of the movie: very much says the theme of the story..
- Songs: Good lyrics and music is just awesome.. singers have done a gr8 job.. refreshing songs..
- story: gr8 story.. youth can recognise themselves with it.. i loved it..
- characters: very nicely written roles.. Hero is just any other guy from college.. Heroine is like the-girl-next-door.. Im in love with Genelia..
- Whole movie: Now what basically i want to say is that I loved the movie..
So the big question is "When do u know its love??"
If u know the answers then leave 'em as comments to this post..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
u missed one point... apart frm story, songs, characters... most important thing.... who was accompanying u in theatre...?? thats the main reason u loved that movie..:)
Post a Comment