Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hypocrisy

Ok. Why the f*** are people hypocrites?? Most of the employees in my company are hypocrites.. I dont get it.. I mean if u want to follow rules then do it completely.. First of all people dont follow rules and then when some junior doesnt follow them they tell him to follow it.. What the f***?? I just cant stand these kind of people.. I am not telling that I follow the rules and regulations always but if someone is not then I dont force him to follow 'em..

I have been told to sign some documents after reading some reference docs, but I just dont have the time (infact I dont want to waste time on reading shit) to read 'em.. So i signed 'em without reading 'em.. actually thats what was told to us by our senior, even they gave us a sample copy which we can use to sign the docs.. And after a few days I came to know that my form was rejected.. and some of others forms were not.. I mean how is this possible?? Either reject all of 'em or dont.. Then I came to know that the reviewer was different.. Now this is killer.. People who are asking us to adhere to the rules are themselves not following 'em.. Since some erpson had a fight with his wife last night so he thought to screw his juniors.. He is pissed off and we are supposed to pay the price.. Why?? Why the f*** shud juniors have to pay the price always..

I have heard this about many companies.. I guess every company is like this.. Especially Indian IT service companies.. They show the world that as if they r great companies but in reality they suck to the core..

Screw it.. I am quiting this company soon.. I mean whenever I think Im gonna work seriously from now on, this company shows its true color.. F*** this.. I dint ask for this.. Not from the most respected company of India..

And plz guys, drop in some comments.. I mean Im bored of watching '0 comments' every time I visit my blog..

No comments: