Sunday, October 19, 2008

Entourage

I really love this series. It seriously rocks.. Its bout 5 guys, Vince, the making-it-big actor, E, his best friend since they were 6, Drama, VInce's not-so-successful bro n actor, Turtle, friend of Vince's from the Queens and lastly Ari, Vince's agent and the best one in the group.. There r many good things bout the series.. Everyone go by their instinct.. They dont do nothing to please anybody, just do it irrespective of the consequences and yeah also for the girls.. The one thing I really liked was the trust and how much they believe each other.. There is nothing bout anyone which others dunno.. After Friends I got to see true friendship on TV..
Acting wise I like Ari the best, then comes E.. E's character is very cool.. He is Vince's best friend n his manager.. But he doesnt manage Vince's career just for the money but coz he is like his bro.. Thats one thing I appreciate, they dont work just for the money (they may seem to using it a lot though), they do what they do coz they r friends.. No matter what the situation is, they stand by each other..

No comments: