OK, before reading further let me tell you that this post may not make any sense. Believe me.
Anyways, since my childhood, wait........ no, since I was a teen I had this feeling that what if when I am going to school was not something which I choose to do but is something which I am supposed to do in my life. What I mean is, what if whatever we do is not what we choose to do but is what we are supposed to do whether we like it or not? What if we are doing what we are doing because there is some force which is making us do that? What if there are no coincidences in life? What if I am not asking these questions because its my choice but because there is someone who wants me to ask this question?
I am sure that many people are out there who have similar questions about life but are either too afraid to ask them or simply don't care about them. But they do ask themselves the same questions but find no answer. Few days ago I was walking down the street and just when I was about to cross the street there was this puppy who got hit by a car. It was injured and was rushed to the hospital by the driver of the car who hit it. The next day I read in the newspapers about a freak accident in which a car was smashed by a train in which the driver and his pet dog were killed. The papers said that the driver was in a hurry and tried to break the signal. Freaking story, right? Too good that I made it up. :)
But consider this, what if I was meant to make this story up and post it hear and someone reads it here and from this day on drives carefully? What if I saved a few lives? Thank you.
What a load of crap that was. Man-O-Man, I am on fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment