Saturday, January 19, 2008

Frankly Speaking

Hi!! Well, I thought a lot, or at least I tried, about what should my first post be. In vain. As usual. After the most tiring thinking of my lifetime, which was, by the way, of about five minutes, I came to the conclusion that I should tell you guys why I decided to blog. So here it goes. Well frankly, even I don't know. Maybe because my friends had one or maybe I had nothing better to do at that time but the truth is I HAVE NO IDEA. Confused? Me too.

Now I must warn the reader, frankly I don't care, to read this at their own risk. The side effects of reading this blog maybe amnesia, nauseous feeling, and other similar dangerous diseases. Honestly, you are not going to remember reading this the moment you complete reading it. But if u you do read it, a big THANKS to you. You are responsible for your own mistakes.

The reader must have gathered by now that I am not a kind of person who knows why he created this blog. You cannot be more correct.

All the best and DON'T PANIC. (and please be patient for meaningful posts)

No comments: