Thursday, August 7, 2008

Live ur Dream

I aint happy with the wrk I am doing. Should I switch my job?? I always dreamt of wrkng for a cool company which doesnt have many rules n regulations.. A company which has cool people wrkng over some very cool ideas.. I find it very difficult to wrk for people who dont know what they r exactly doing.. Ppl here dont know how to manage a project, they just solve problems on a temp basis.. They dont look at the big picture.. Creative ideas are not encouraged here.. The atmosphere is so full of s*** that u dont feel like doing the job, let alone innovation..
Thats y I think its time for me to move on.. The company which I plan to join is really cool, as far as I have heard.. One thing which states their coolness is this quote which have written in their website, "If u have to drag urself to wrk in the morning, its time for u to move on".. Very true.. Thats what is happening with me at my present wrk place..
I guess its high time for me to "LIVE MY DREAM"..

No comments: